BARC Rally Fast Facts:
- Rallies are held on the second Saturday of each month but occasionally (depending on the month) it will be the first Saturday.
- Please refer to our Rally Schedule, updates on our Facebook page or email the club to find out more if you are not a member but interested in knowing more about rally structures.
- Any rallies that you book into and are published, need to be paid for regardless of participation.
- Rallies usually consist of flat (dressage) & show jumping (SJ) with a variety of coaches depending on demand and our members' appetite - we are always open to new ideas.
- We are also a very social club with lots of eating and drinking on Rally days with members bringing along yummy food for all to share.
- Attending a Rally is a good chance to get graded ready for any competitions you may want to enter or to update your membership card.
- Our rallies proceed regardless of the weather and the expectation is that if you have booked in for rally and the rally notice has been published then you to pay for your lesson. You can all make your own decisions on whether you choose to ride or not, be it hot or cold or snowing, but we also have a commitment to pay instructors.