- Do you want to compete? Refer to the HRCAV Competition page for everything you need to know before you start competing at a HRCAV competition.
- Check out the HRCAV Calendar of Events for competitions that may interest you to enter.
- The HRCAV hold the annual Top Teams Trophy (TTT) Events (equivalent to State Championships) in each discipline of Showing, Dressage, Show Jumping, Horse Trials, Combined Training and Navigation Rides. Clubs compete in teams of 3 or 4 riders. TTT events are prestigious within the HRCAV with the Horse Trials being one of the largest. Details of TTT events can be found in the HRCAV Calendar of Events.
- The HRCAV Leader Board tallies up members and clubs competition results over the year with awards handed out at the end of each year. This is always and exciting time and can be a big incentive for competition.
- Competing at events is not a mandatory part of being a BARC member and is just one option to enjoy your partnership with your horse and mix with likeminded people.
- However, it can be a great way to benchmark how you and your horse are going in terms of training and can also be challenging, social and fun depending on what you are doing, how you are feeling and what you want to achieve.
- Sometimes the first step is always the hardest - so if you have not competed before and would like to have a go, please reach out to us and we will be there with you every step of the way.
- A BARC club uniform is required to be worn if competing at a HRCAV event. The uniform is either a branded polo top or club vest.
- The standard club uniform can be teamed up with a branded saddle blanket and accessories if desired.
- Branded saddle blankets are ordered periodically - Contact Us to find out if there are any in stock.
- Keep an eye out on the club Facebook page for second hand uniforms.
- Alternatively please order and purchase a BARC polo top directly from One Stop Embroidery in Sunbury.